Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well talk about starting the new year off right. Since returning home, I have produced a very successful dinner theater show, begun writing music for another show that I am not even really a part of, returned to work, made booklets of a Shakespearean play for my students, began practicing that play, all while starting up the remodel again. Whew. Needless to say, the dishes have not been done, and the laundry is clean but not put away. I am going totally out of my mind. But my walls are starting to look really good. I have taken some pictures and will post them later, but the pics look like a diarrhea brown. Its really actually a pretty color and I think its making a cool effect on the walls. (they kinda look like stone) so overall I think I will be happy with it. If not, there's always more paint :)

But the most important thing of all is that my cute husband turned 29 on the 20th! Crazy! I love him super duper much. He is the cutest person on the planet. We couldn't actually do anything on his birthday because he was literally in school and/or working all day and then we had institute that evening so we didn't get home until 10:30ish. But I did cook him a really noce meal on Monday and we sang to him. He is just the best husband ever so I want to make things special for him.

Anyway, we love you all, and I feel bad for not blogging as much but know its not because I don't want to, but don't have the time.

3 comments:

Beluga said...

Happy B-day DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry I'm really spacey right now so I forgot. Hey we're giving talks this Sunday I know you were thinkin of the Temple but aren't OUR talks so much m ore spiritual :) hehe


I also LOVE WallE and Eve. they are super duper cute! just saw the movie

Beluga said...

Hello I put up some pics of my moms funeral service so have a look.

Raul and I are getting our temp rec. renewed and want to come out asap after they are renewed for some temple time.

Did you alread go? Would you go again with us? I really want to see y'all again soon!

Love you!

Beluga said...

Go to my blog. DO IT!