Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Countertops

We are signing the papers for our GRANITE countertops TOMORROW!!!! I am so stoked! We were going to go with something less fancy, like a Corian or something, but I called these people and they are giving us SUCH and AWESOME deal I could not pass it up! So we are getting some fabulous counters and the beautiful edging and undermount sink are included. I wish my camera were working so I could take some pics for you guys. I should probably get some batteries tomorrow. Anyways I am so excited! And they are giving us such a good deal we are going to see if they will do a backsplash for us too! Our kitchen is going to be so shnazzy!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh wow that is awesome. Thanks for the comments. I love to read them. I hope all goes well with you new countertops. Where are you getting the deal from? Just curious we need to get some countertops too. Hope you have a good summer. Love ya bunches!

Beluga said...

jealous.