Friday, June 5, 2009

London meeting

Last night I had a final meeting with all my peeps that are going to London. This is gonna be SOOOO fun! I have been looking at our itinerary and there is a day of free time so I was thinking maybe we could go as a group to Paris! That would just be the cherry on top! The people I am going with are really awesome! I know we are all going to have a blast. On top of that, one of my parents was telling me about her sister who is older but just found out after 5 years that she is getting a baby from China! A precious little girl! Her name is Wei' An which will be her middle name when she gets here. But she has the cutest little chubby cheeks and big brown eyes! I am so excited for them (even though I don't know them) Anyway, that parent gave me her number because she did a lot of research about adoption agencies and stuff. I would be totally happy with an American baby and it would be a lot cheaper. Well, maybe not a lot...She said the whole thing is costing her sister $17,000. So actually that's not that bad. Anyway, I got really excited about that as well and then came home and Daniel wanted a haricut! I really don't like giving Daniel haircuts because I feel I never do a good job and I like him to be cute! lol. But I gave him one anyways and it is WAAY shorter than what I normally do. It looks like he is in the army again! Oh well... at least his hair grows fast!

1 comment:

Beluga said...

why did she wait five yrs. bc of the adoption process or they waited. that seems like a very long time.