Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prayer

On our way home from Lafayette yesterday, we rear ended a stopped vehicle while we had been going approx. 70 mph. We are fine, my brother was discharged last night from the ER and Daniel and I didn't even need to get checked out. The other people are also okay. We KNOW that we were protected by God. (Especially since we were in the Corolla and we caused SOOO much devastation without really even being touched.)

But our car is totally destroyed. And the truck we hit had a trailer on the back of it that had a motorcycle and a tractor on it.(And all of it is totaled.) Of course we rear ended them so it is our fault and we are not sure what is going to happen money wise. Please pray for us that everything will work out.

3 comments:

Beluga said...

holy criminole, I was going to write "you're alive" just at a jest to not having heard from you in so long, but now that does not fit bc you were in a car wreck!

I am so glad you are alright. Your insurance premium will be raised but otherwise there is not much else money wise...

You prob have a lot going on in life right now but just wanted to see if you were interested in going camping Nov 14-15. If you are I will research places in LA. The one I loved sold its land. boohoo. But just let me know, I know we have to sched stuff way in advance with you busy folks.

LOVE YOU!
If you need a break come on out!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Yeah I think a camping trip would be awesome. Thanks for telling us about money stuff. I was worried that we were going to have to pay a ton. And we have to get a new car and all that nonsense! Atleast we have GAP insurabce. whew. LOL about the you're alive comment! It is kind of funny :)

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Wow I am so glad you guys are Ok! I we rear ended once and I was at a complete stop and was hit at about 50mph. My car was so smashed and I was pretty messed up from the whiplash. So I could only imagine how messed up your car must be. I am SO happy you guys are ok!!! We miss you guys it feels like so long since we have talked! We will be praying for you. But Kelly is right for the most part just your insurance will go up and shopping for a new car sucks but its a good thing you got Gap insurance. I love you guys and you will be in our prayers!