Monday, August 31, 2009

Pics

We have some crazy bruising on our bodies! It is nuts how our bodies can change to such different dark colors, but that is not what I am posting pics of. I don't want to show off this fat belly to anyone except Daniel. :) I am posting pics of our car. We went to go get everything out of her today. REAL SAD :'(. Yes I HATE shopping for cars. I never know what I really want. Daniel says he wants a camaro. lol. YEAH RIGHT!!! I kind of want some sort of SUV thing or something bigger, but still get good gas mileage, or maybe a prius.... I don't know! Anyways here are the pics of our beautiful car (taken by my phone).

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Sandy called and told us you were in an accident and asked us to pray. We immediately gathered together as a family and said a prayer. I am soooo glad that ya'll are relatively okay. I love you bunches Jessica. Stay Safe.
TEresa

Unknown said...

Wow that is so crazy, I can't believe no one was not seriously injured, God was def on your side that day. Yeah I'd say your car is pretty destroyed :) and the joys of car shopping. I hope you guys are doing better LOVE YA!

Cedar Bend Association said...

So I have been doing TONS of research on campsites in LA. I have found a handful that are right between us, so about 2-2.5 hrs of driving for both of us.
I am going to research them some more and do a comparison as far as fees, facilities, and hiking trails. I think we will stick with the ones that have toilets since you all have not been camping for real in a while.
I will let you know within the next couple of weeks. It always takes me about 3-4 weeks to find a good camping spot and I started last week.
Ok, thats all for now.

Roya said...

That looks awful! I am so glad everyone was okay.