Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wow it has been a while. Well how is life? Let me see... I think I have finally gotten into the groove of teaching this year. I am actually kind of enjoying it. And I think Daniel is feeling better since he quit school. He has less pressure on him, but now he wants to go back....I promise that man is more fickle than most women!! Anyway, whatever he does I am supporting...although my preference is for him to finish school and that way I can stay home with our future babies. Which brings me to another topic. I normally don't complain because I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us, and I really try to see the good in all situations, but right now I am just frustrated because I feel like Daniel and I are pretty righteous. I mean really we are average, and I know we can be much better. But why can't we just be able to have kids!!??? Why do I have to have stupid problems with hormones and fatness?! Why do I like food so much! Its really frustrating...

Stupid teenagers who don't know what they are doing and other people who don't even want their kids are having babies all over the place@!

But then I remember all of my friends and family who have problems and I think how much they are hurting. What right do I have to complain. Plus, like if we would have already had babies, we wouldn't have had this time to grow together and grow up. So I know its all good. I just find it a little hard to enjoy church sometimes because most women either have kids or are pregnant there. And i feel like I am less of a woman sometimes because I can't do the one thing that is the catch all purpose of women...to be a mother. Also all of my extra facial hair doesn't help. lol well anyways

Other than these negative feelings which don't really arise very often, we are doing well. Daniel really is the cutest man on the planet! He is very supportive and I just noticed that when I get home he changes into this super excited man who is just happy with life. That makes me feel like I am at least doing something right :) Well good night.


P.S. Where is the baby Zoey we are all so anxiously awaiting? Zoey? Zooooeeeyyyy...

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Aww Jessica, You make me want to cry! I can't say that I know your pain but I know that our Father in Heaven has great plans for you. He will be there for you when you need Him most. Stay strong and remember that you are an awesome woman and you will get all you want it just doesn't always come when we want it or how we think it should come. I love you lots.
Teresa

Beluga said...

My lil seester...I like your rant. They are so few and far between. Yes sometimes a healthy break from school is the ticket to returning with a refreshed attitude. I had about 9 years.

Unfortunately your road to fertility has more bumps than others, but luckily you know there could be a resolution in sight and sooner than you think. Yep its hard work, and yep other women don't have to deal, but you will be that much stronger, resilient, and grateful for that lil Danny boy or Yessi girl. And I totally feel ya on the church thing, its just painful. Oh and facial hair is stupid, dumb, retarded and I hate it. Dumb lil goat chin sprouts!

I called you the other day, wanna send you some stuff to help with your goals. Give yourself time, it passes anyway, might as well use it to your advantage.

LOVE YA!

Smy64 said...

You get in a car wreck and dont even tell me! Im insulted!