Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day

YAY for Veterans. I am so grateful to all the vets who have fought and are fighting for America. And especially to my awesome husband who served honorably and continues to live as a righteous man in Zion. I LOVE you Daniel!!!

Also YAY for Baby Zoey!!! She is so precious and little! I wish we could be there with Crystal and Kevin, but alas we are too far away :( I hope and pray that all continues to go well with you guys. :)

And today my students performed a veteran's day program for one of the Elementary schools. It was very successful and I think even the littlest children were at least touched by the music. It was great and I am SOOOOOOoooooo glad its over. So all in all it has been a wonderful week so far. Now we get to start on Christmas music, and I have decided that since we have been working so hard thus far, instead if having a Christmas performance per say, we are going....CAROLING! Woo Hoo. I am even going to look up some of the addresses of the school board members and carol them YAY. Super fun.

No comments: