Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our weekend

This weekend was pretty awesome! Felicia came over and we finally got to go shoot these guns of ours. My 40 cal is pretty powerful...I LIKE IT! lol but actually I think right now I prefer my brother's 9mm. Smoother shot. But I think I could get used to mine. :) Then yesterday we decided to stop by the Frog Festival in Rayne. It was pretty lame. But we got some excellent jambalaya from one of the booths. Very YUMMY! And Daniel went on his first ferris wheel ride in his whole life! LoL. He was kind of freaking out and has now decided that he is afraid of heights.

And then today we went to church in our new branch in Jennings! That is really the highlight of the weekend! I love that little branch! All of us already feel totally at home! It is sad that we have been missing this for w whole year! See, We have kind of been in Limbo the last year (ever since we moved to Crowley). Because we thought we were in the Jennings Branch boundaries, but our Bishop in Lafayette ward told us not to worry about it. Its all good though. Now we have found where Heavenly Father wants us :) So awesome!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Girl, we are so HAPPY to have you with us!! Jennings is really a wonderful place, well the Branch is at least, ha ha! So glad you found me!! Gotta love the wonderful world of blogging!!

Andrea said...

Oh, and shooting, I forgot to say, my boys would LOVE to go shooting with you! My oldest has a 22. He thinks he is a Sniper!!

The Coolest Curiels said...

So cute!

Beluga said...

YES! Come this weekend :) or next weekend :) or the next...

My dad arrives Monday, Dec 21st, my sister on Christmas Eve and they both stay through New Years.

This weekend we can celebrate my completion of all my finals, and girrrl, I'm ready to partay!~

Beluga said...

ps this weekend Raul is not on call AT ALL so it would be perfect~ WE have to take you to this THai place, the soup is unbelievable and like six bucks and we can totally share it, its huge!