Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Remodel Update

The contractor is finished! And now we are painting. It is fun coming home from work, throwing on some old clothes, grabbing a roller and gettin down to business. Jonathan has also moved in with us. We are trying to get his room finished so he can have somewhere to sleep, but its not moving as fast as I wanted it. Its still fun though. I have to remember to take pics so we casn post them and have memories of the fun time it is remodeling.

Speaking of pictures...Sheena, when are you going to post pics of your house!?

So anyway, school is going fine. Things are still crazy and they just added another student/school today! I was already having a crazy time with scheduling before. I will just have to do my best. Okay, that's it for now. I need to make dinner.

1 comment:

Beluga said...

Congrats! You still going to visit your fam this weekend?

If so I think we are going to have our house warming party next weekend or the following weekend. We will let you know- love for you to come!