Monday, August 18, 2008

We love family!

The weekend was super fun. We all got very little sleep and lots of laughs! We always love seeing familia! And we are always sad when they leave. But we will see Raul and Kelly soon. And we are also going to visit my parents this weekend. Woo hoo. Feels like its been forever since we had a proper visit. But this time its business as usual again because we have to pick up beds and Jonathan's stuff. So that will be fun. The cotractors will finish tomorrow! YEA!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! Then we can paint, hang wallpaper, paint some more, and hang crown molding! Woo Hoo. We are in the home stretch. And thanks to Kelly, Daniel and I have more walk space so our lives aren't so miserable! YEA!! Good things all around. I am happy. I will post some pics of our fun weekend later. TTFN ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Awesome I can't wait to see pictures of your house! I bet you are so excited it is going to be done!! It seems like you guys had an awesome weekend I wish we could have driven back with you guys. You look HOTT in the pics on Kelly's blog!!!!!