Saturday, September 6, 2008

Guess what I found!

We finally set up Jonathan's computer which has tons of our old pics on it. So I thought I would comply with Kelly's challenge as well as posting other pics. I love pictures (so there are lots)YEA!

Wedding reception.
This is my dad & Rachel-pie! Look how little!








Daniel is a hottie! Whew! and little Nattles, so cute













Daniel was being weird because he didn't want to be there, but he looks cute in this pic anyway. And so does Kimberly! I can't believe how young she looks! I just want to squeeze those cheekies!





My childhood best friend Sondra D. She is SUPER cute!


















Look how cute Daniel is! I LOVE IT!
























I worked at Lions Camp as a counselor for a summer. Here are a few pics. They are kind of awkward.












































And finally some of that good ole awkwardness. There are no image editing systems on this comp. yet, so these pics are all stuck together.


Kimberly is so little in this pic. She may not even be a year old! CRAZY how they just grow up...hmm

3 comments:

Roya said...

I was going to say how young everyone looks in those pics - but you and Sandy look the same!! (and I am so jealous!) I am glad to hear that you guys did okay - and it was so good to hear from you! I guess it's the hormones or the deployment, but I am so homesick for Leesville - I've never had such wonderful friends. (that last pic of you and Shannan just about made me cry - I miss you guys! Please tell her I said hi and I miss her.)
Other than that, we are doing pretty well here. Olivia just turned 8, so we are looking forward to Carlo coming home in about 8 wks for R&R so she can get baptized - and so I can get this porker out of me! Hopefully she'll be early - she's a little big, so I hope I don't have to wait till my due date! We are excited to be having another girl - this one will be Nadia Yelena. (guess I should stop reading so much Russian lit!)
Anyway, it was good to hear from you, and I am glad that all is well there! Love you!

Beluga said...

I know, I have always looked like an adult. Hey, we're gonna have our house warming party soon, like not this weekend but the next. Are you available to come spend some time with us??

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

You are so freaking cute! We miss you guys a lot