Friday, September 26, 2008

Bridge to Terabithia

Yes, I know I haven't posted in forever! But really have not even really had time. We have been working really hard omn Bridge to Terabithia! And I have been going and going from the time I wake up until I go to bed. Never a spare moment, which is not very good for the condition of our house tee hee. But the guys have been TOTALLY awesome and done the dishes and the trash and made dinner everynight for the past week and a half. They are THE BEST!

Things did not look great for the play on Monday, infact most of us were in tears...but it has really come together. Yesterday morning was our first performance and we had one today and then one tonight and one tomorrow night and then one on Sunday afternoon and then we are FINISHED!!! And I will finally be able to breathe and be a good wife once again. YEA! So I look smokin' hot right now for my performance tonight! I will have to take pics! Love ya

3 comments:

Sheena said...

So glad it is all coming together, I know that stuff is soo stressful! AND YES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!! I want to see!

Beluga said...

Ok-now will you come visit us this weekend for General Conference, I am in Danny and Jessica withdraw.
Come soon!

Beluga said...

Our party is OFFICIALLY October 11th, see you there!