Monday, October 6, 2008

Long time no post

Life of course has been crazy. When is it not? But it seems to have slowed down a bit for a while. Here are some pics from the last hurricane. I know they are a little late, but you still will like them. This is our yard after hurricane Ike. It was worse before church, but drained out during the day. This was one of the shallow places. Daniel tried to stand in a deep area but was sinking super bad so we couldn't take a picture. But it went up to his knees. WHat's funny is at play practice this day we went and took a picture with the kids in a tree and they were SUPER dirty when we got finished.

And then here we are ready for the first evening performance of Bridge to Terabithia.


Now that we have the late stuff out of the way...We have been doing well. We finally got to go see my family and that was fun. Always crowded, but its fun hanging out with them. I love those TeSam girls. And conference was incredible, as always. It is really amazing how I feel like they are talking straight to me sometimes. I think its also amazing how I can feel so edified and so uplifted and yet feel like a slacker and that I need to get my rear in gear. Only the spirit can teach us so well. Anyway...

We are going to Alabama next weekend for Kelly's house warming party. I think she's gonna LOVE what we are getting her. tee hee. It will be great to see them.

The weather is SO gorgeous right now. I can't believe its so cool in the beginning of October! This is my favorite weather. When its just getting ready to get cold, but its not cold yet. And in the morning its cool and crisp and just perfect. It fills me with energy and the best part is there are NOOOOO mosquitos. YEA!!! Well time to go cook dinner :)

7 comments:

Beluga said...

Oh my goodness GORGEOUS! Wow you look fantabulous! I love it! And Jessica you don't look too bad yourself. JK I was talking about you all along, duh!

CANNOT Wait to see you two. Your presence is gift enough, but I'll take what you got!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

You ARE so HOT!! I love October too!! Confrence, Cool Weather, Halloween, Candy, and in our family Birthdays... I lOVE IT!!

Sheena said...

HOTTIE!!! Love your hair and those lips are popping! I wish I had beautiful lips like that! Yeah October is a great but busy month all those birthdays and holidays but I LOVE IT

Roya said...

You are so gorgeous! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well!

Beluga said...

You guys are awesome - just a reason to come visit you sooner - to get our gift. Sorry it didn't arrived, I know how you feel.

I think we have everything we need.
Cant wait to see you!QQ!!!!!!!!!!

aprilDAWN said...

Jeeeze jessica beauty much? i guess that would make daniel the beast then hahaha. love and miss you darling!!!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

You've been tagged... check out my blog