Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bomb Threat!

There was a bomb threat today at one of the schools I go to. So while they were making everyone pile into the stadium I asked if I could get out of there. And the principal said yes so I packed up all of the essentials and hurried out. And so I have some extra time. YEA! But i didn't have time to pack up my keyboard which stinks kuz I need it for my other classes. Oh well.
Also, We went to supercraft saturday this weekend and it was SOOO fun. I learned how to texture walls and it was so easy Daniel and I decided thats what we were gonna do! Finally we can get a move on with this house! So we have begun. And our house is dirty again. But its not so bad. I am actually enjoying it and it will be finished soon. Our hope is to have the walls in the dining room and living room textured, sanded, and primed by the time my family gets here on Saturday. I think its do-able if we work hard everyday. I actually have 98% of the walls finished in the dining room and one large wall textured in the living room. It doesn't take that much to sand its just dirty. Yea! We are getting somewhere, now we just need to figure out what colors we want.

This is the wall in the living room. It looks really good so far but you can't really see it in these pics.


And here is the wall in the dining room. It was the first attempt so its not as great. If we have mud left over I will probably go over it again.
I have pictures of the process, but I will post those in the HUGE upcoming post of the house from start to finish. Which will probably be a while since we still have to do crown moulding and paint the bedrooms and get curtains etc...Its never ending. Oh well.

No comments: