Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We went to Raul and Kelly's this weekend. It was really fun. Although there were a lot of people at the housewarming party Daniel still enjoyed it. And the food really was excellent. Kudos to Kelly and Raul. We also enjoyed hanging out with them. Its always good to do that and catch up. Yes, we did watch the Paradine Case and it was pretty good. We also watched Chocolat which is one of my favorite movies. Every time I watch it I CRAVE chocolate. So I am READY for Halloween to come so I can get my candy fix. Kelly wanted to teach me how to ride a bike while we were there but I was too scared and wouldn't let her. Its too scary. I don't like falling off and scraping myself up. Anyway it was a wonderful weekend and we are looking forward to Arizona.

This weekend, I am taking a friend to Super Craft Saturday. It is the Relief Society Activity at our church. We are going to learn a whole lot of stuff. I can't wait. So SO So fun. And next weekend my family is coming down and we are going to have a party for my niece Natalie. She is turning eight! And the very next day she will be baptized! I am so excited for her. She is such a precious daughter of Heavenly Father. I know He is proud of her. And I am proud of her too. She always helps around the house and gets very good grades. She loves her sisters and her mommy and daddy very much and is a super cuddle bug!I am glad I get to be her aunt.

No comments: