Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag

i am: Jessica Pauline Curiel
i know: Heavenly Father loves me
i want: Charity
i have: A loving husband and family
i wish: My dog would be potty trained already
i hate: forgetting everything!
i miss: hangin' out with my dad
i fear: car accidents
i feel: sleepy
i crave: BABIES!
i search: the internet?
i wonder: how much wood would a wood chuck chuck?
i regret: harsh thoughts and words
i love: DANIEL! that one was easy
i care: about my family
i always: procrastinate
i am not: the best cook
i believe: repentance is real
i dance: with Daniel
i sing: ALWAYS
i don't always: smile
i write: whatever comes to mind
i lose: the keys every time we go to my mom's house
i win: hardly ever
i never: brush my cats
i listen: less than I should
i am scared: Princess will die from eating clothes
i need:MORE TIME
i am happy about: Life

1 comment:

Beluga said...

Pauline!! HAHAHAH

Oh your poor cat STOP EATING CLOTHES YOU WACKO CAT!!