Tuesday, February 26, 2008

5 random Jessica Facts

Okay, I do not really notice random facts about myself, but I will try.
1. I am at school right now and should be preparing for a lesson I am going to give in about 30 minutes but my brain is tired (when is it not?!)and I took a break to blog!
2. Ummm...I love Daniel!! BWAHAHAHAHA Yes I am putting that and NO ONE can stop me!
3. My favorite way to eat spaghetti is with parmesan cheese and ranch dressing! Mmmm Mmmm Good! (Daniel almost gags every time I do it!)
4. I had headgear when I was young! Yes, I know it was terrible, but the worst part was, they wanted me to wear it while I slept. It was so painful I would wake up in the middle of the night and take it off. Well, then....they made me wear it to school! Ahhhhhh It was Neon yellow! And i still had to get braces because they said it didn't work!
5. Favorite Book in the BoM...Duh, Mosiah!
Haha here you go. I will do the purse one later! I PROMISE I will not clean out my purse first. I just really have to get ready for my student. Plus I don't have a camera here. So, hold your horses! My purse will help EVERYONE feel better! :)

I guess if there is anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged yet! Here's your chance. TAG - you're it!

3 comments:

Beluga said...

oh - head gear is such a sad tale! My heart goes out to you...that speghetti thing is pretty yucky but I'd be willing to try it. I try anything once!

So glad you posted!

Sheena said...

Man that sucks, head gear, no wonder your teeth are so darn perfect!! And you love Daniel....NO WAY!!! :-) I love the Minnie Mouse thing, how did you do that? And seriously I have 5 emails for you but don't know which one I should use....please let me know it is making me crazy!

Sheena said...

I just read the post about sending a dvd with the pics.....YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited I can't wait to get them!! Thanks!