Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I might never do a tag again!


I have actually been debating whether or not to post this because the list is so long! I really had NO idea my purse was this full of random things. All you gals should feel mucho better about your own purses after discovering what's in mine! (If you get all the way through the list!)
Here is my purse, which is actually supposed to be a diaper bag. But I didn't figure that out until about three months after I bought it! But its super cute, and holds everything I need it to, and as you will see...more! :)


And here are the contents of my purse...

- I know! Its utterly ridiculous! (Although I think Crystal definitely takes the cake with lip products) So, here is my purse in a list!
my voter registration card (I know this might be common sense, but what are you supposed to do with that?)
- 2 books..."The Ill-Made Mute, and "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" (Which is TOTALLY AWESOME! I really recommend it to anyone looking to improve their relationship with their husband even just a little!)
- a book of soprano solos
- laptop plus all the wires and a mouse to go with it
- a fork (Come on! You never know who might need one in an emergency!)
- Not one, but two tire pressure checkers! (You can tell I am always driving!)
- black fancy necklace
- manilla folder full of staff paper, lesson plans, music, and tests (which need to be graded. tee hee)
- sticky notes with nonsense scribbled on them
- TONS of receipts
- a hair clip
- one bobby pin
- a pendant for a necklace
- package of nail tattoos and press-on nails ( I know its silly! But my niece begged for them. I just ended up with the leftovers and never threw them out)
- mardi gras beads
- two pieces of chalk (always gotta be prepared),
- hand sanitizer (cocnut lime verbena! One of the smells of Heaven)
- one paper clip
- one rubber band
- Mileage tracking paper
- 2007 Planner...That's a long story
- A CD my student made
- 6 blank cds
- Envelop with Daniel's name on it (from Christmas)
- more music
- The script to the play my students performed at Christmas
- DVD - My Fair Lady
- empty PMS pill bottle
- flash drive
- 3 Wal-Mart gift cards (they all have a little money on them...we use them to buy cheaper gas.)
- sunblock (why?...)
- Five pencils
- Four pens
- 2 business cards
- 2 old check stubs!
And there it is! Whew...I thought I would never get through that! I don't blame you if you bet bored reading in the middle of the list! Heaven knows I got bored typing! HAha. So y'all should feel real nice about your own purses. And I might never do a tag again!

10 comments:

Sheena said...

LOL, what happened, that is so funny!! Did you really write that much stuff and in a different language, wow you are good...haha!! Too funny!

Sheena said...

Dang that purse must be super heavy! :-)

Beluga said...

you have probably noticed that your font is webbings - I guess you had top-secret items in your purse and needed to use "code" hehehe!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Hahaha your to cute! My two faves are the fork and empty bottle of PMS pills. At least you have the excuse that you use it for work too. That was a fun read!

The Curiel's said...

Holy heaviness...Hey, I keep a fork in my glove compartment for emergencies, too!!! Oh, the voter people told me you don't have to carry around your card....not like it would help the weight problem very much!! :)

Beluga said...

Dannnyyyy Boeeeey and Jessicaaa! I wanna go camping for my b-day which is April 7th, the best day of the year. What is your schedule like in April, we don't have to go particularly that weekend.
Also do you like primitive camping or would you rather have access to bathrooms and such?

Let me know - I'm so excited!

Beluga said...

SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I MADE SOMETHING FOR YOU

Sheena said...

Haha, that is too funny, I love it!! That is the best tag EVER!!

Beluga said...

I know ~ an Aries. Doesn't get any better than that! (BIG SMILE)

email me
mdmcuriel@yahoo.com

Beluga said...

We can never know too much about Danny Boy ~ Plus I'm am sure there is more to tell. He is a complex fellow! :)