Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just seeing if I could do it!

Daniel was looking at all the Curiel blogs yesterday and decided it would be cool if we started one. I had some reservations (like no time and not being good at this kind of stuff, plus, what was I going to say?) So here it is my first post; its not so hard. Watch, I probably didn't do it right and now the whole page is going to be lopsided! So anyway...This is the cutest man in the whole world! And I'm lucky enough to be the one he spends everyday with! Wow, I LOVE IT! Well, this was fun. Now I will have to take more pictures and think of interesting things to say. We will see how this whole blog thing works out

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

You will do great! I'm so happy you are blogging... you will be surprised with all the things there are to blog about. I hope you enjoy it. I'm addicted especialy to it. I especialy like reading everyone elses blogs.

Beluga said...

I just want to smack him in the belly - I know he loves that!

(Dannnyyyy Booooyyy)