Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Memories...

I was looking through the pictures on my laptop and I got all nostalgic! So I decided to share some of them with you.




This is my mom and Dad I think they had been married a few years when this picture was taken, but its before the children came along. Its an old picture, so they both look a little pink. But I LOVE my mom's hair! And everytime I look at this picture I think, "Oh man! I came from some good looking people!"






This was taken before a high school dance that my Dad brought my mom to. And I think my grandmother made her dress! But I could be mistaken. They are totally classic! I love it!


June 20th, 1963? I think that's the year. They were married and had a sweet ride!

Mom and Dad in Mexico, during their hippie phase! They are so cute!








This was my very first cat! I think I abused her on accident. Look at that HUGE forehead! My mom always told me it meant I had lot of brains! Hmm...
I had some more pictures, but it won't let me put any more on right now, so our trip down memory lane is over.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

That so sweet. Your parents are so cute, I love the pictures! Were your parents high school sweethearts? Too cute!

Beluga said...

This is so much fun! Hello Twin of your mother!