Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dumpster Diving! Oh yeah!

Church was good. Of course it was testimony meeting and our ward is a little crazy, but the spirit was strong, and we were edified. Then I had my primary class. THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE! I love those cute little boys! And then we left to go home. On the way home, we saw this cute chair on the side of the road so we stopped in the middle of the road and tried to pick it up. It was pretty big and we were struggling to fit it in the car...of course the whole time, Daniel is FREAKING out because people are "looking" at him. And after about 10 minutes of struggle and trial and error, we decide we don't want the chair that badly anyways. We then get in the car and drive off. But I realize that I have to begin packing! AUGH! So we went around Lafayette's businesses trying to find dumpsters that have good boxes. No easy task, especially with a cute husband who thinks everyone is watching him and judging him for doing this. It was quite funny, and I do have to commend him because he did not TOTALLY freak out, which is what I'm used to. And we got enough boxes to get ourselves started so that's good...all in all, I would say it was a productive day!

P.S. Don't think I'm gross, but I kind of love dumpster diving, just not in nice clothes.

1 comment:

Beluga said...

love it- Raul was the same way but not quite as bad. I have worn him down and he rarely even cares now :)