Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Need a haircut

Yesterday, Daniel and I were sitting in the car, waiting for a stoplight. I was examining the tips of my hair thinking to myself, "These split ends are pretty bad, I probably need a haircut soon," And Daniel looks over and says, "Man those split-ends are REALLY bad!" This is coming from the man who cannot even see road signs until they hit him in the face! He is so blind and he saw from across the car how bad my ends were, so its DEFINITELY time to get it cut. I will probably trim it about 4 inches. I know...totally interesting...

2 comments:

Beluga said...

OOo la la! Okay, let me send you a cute picture of a layered haircut that would look fantabulous on you!

Sheena said...

Look what happens when you cut 4 or maybe 6 inches off like I did, check out my blog :-)Don't cut too much off because I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!