Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Totally pumped!

So, I am about to bust with excitement! There are so many things coming up, I don't know how my head is staying on straight! First of all, Crystal and Kevin are coming to visit in 35 days! My brother is coming home in two months and 11 days! My best friend's brother and his wife and son are all getting baptized this Sunday, and I have lost 10 pounds! Woohoo! How could anyone not be excited!? Now I just have 70 pounds to go! Ha. It sounds like a lot, but I am sure it will go quickly now that I am in gear!

I hope everyone got their taxes done! I must go now. Love you all!

P.S. Happy Birthday Sheena! Your pictures are super cute, and I hope you like your message from Kelly, Daniel, and I. (It was Kelly's idea, but we helped)

1 comment:

Cartoontesam said...

HI Jessica my new blog is
www.cartoontesam.blogspot.com
I'm excited TOO!!! Have a great dday