Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're buying a house!

Yeah, so I know I haven't posted anything in a while. Sorry about that. I have been really busy with preparations for my kids' concert on May 16th. I have also been house hunting and trying to get everything taken care of so we could get a house. And we found it! A great house at a great price with a great location! Its the best! So, yeah we got the paper signed last night and we will close on or before May 23rd. We are trying to get it done sooner rather than later though because the Whitlock's will be here soon and we would like to be out of our apartment soon. But there are some pretty complicated matters when buying a house, hopefully they will all be taken care of. We are SOOO excited. It does need a little changing up, especially the walls. (which will be removed and sheet rock will be put in their place, but here are some photos of it...


The entertainment center, formal dining table, and brand new kitchen appliances are all staying!
For some reason, it won't let me post any more pics, but that's okay, we will post more when we have made it even better. Its going to be fun!

4 comments:

Beluga said...

It's alright - we don't think that you are copying us.
:)

Cartoon Tesams said...

Nice Lawn... How you gonna mow it every week???? Why would you want to change the walls? It looks rustic!!! Kinda like your grandpa's walls and the walls here? Is that real wood? hehehe...

Sheena said...

That is so awesome, it's looks so cozy and like a home!! So can you post the following: # of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, if its living room/family...I can picture it in my mind then. I cannot wait until we visit all of you and your new houses!!

The Curiel's said...

It's so cute! I totally love the way the outside looks, too! Congrats guys!