Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kelly's command

1. Gone on a blind date? Never!!!
2. Skipped school? Only one time, GOSH!
3. Watched someone die? Well, yeah.
4. Been to Canada? Nope
5. Been to Mexico? No, but I want to go SOOOO badly!
6. Been to Florida? Yeah, actually in high school I went to a dance competition there. It was AWESOME!
7. Been lost? Probably Everyday since I could walk
8.Been on the opposite side of the country? Ummm, not really, I don't think
9. Gone to Washington , DC? Yeah yeah!!! Although I don't remember it. ( I was 18 months old)
10. Swam in the ocean? Of course!!!
11. Cried yourself to sleep? hmmm, maybe once or twice
12. Played cops and robber?That was one of my favorite games to play with my little brother. I was always the cop so I got to beat him up!
13. Recently colored with crayons? NURSERY CALLING - GOTTA DO IT
14.Sang Karaoke? LOVE IT
15.Paid for a meal with coins only? shhhh, why bring it up?
16. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yup!
17.Made prank phone calls? a little
18. Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? I'm gonna have to say no to this one
19. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Does sleet count?
20) Danced in the rain? Yeah, it was nice. But water gets in your eyes if you try to look up at all
21) Written a letter to Santa Claus? No
22. Been kissed under the mistletoe? hmmm...
23. Watched the sunrise with someone you care about (but not a boy...) Yeah
24. Blown bubbles? LOVE IT
25 Gone ice-skating? No, I am just scared my ankle will pop right out of place.
26. Been skinny dipping outdoors? no
27 Gone to the movies? umm, do I really need to answer this question?
1. Any nickname? Yeah, the most used one is probably cacura-chan.
2. Apple or PC? Never used an apple
3.Favorite drink? Pomegranate juice straight up!
4. Tattoo? Nope
5. Body Piercings? YES, in my EARS!
6. Birthplace? Houston, TX
7. Favorite vacation spot? I would have to say...anywhere with Daniel!
8. Ever been to Africa? No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Not for dinner, but as desert..heck yes!
10. Ever been on TV? Yeah, one time I was singing for this fundraiser thingy and they put us on TV
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? Even if I did I wouldn't post it on my blog
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yeah, most of the time with my sister driving. She's a really good driver.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-DOOR. That's not really an interesting question
14. Favorite salad dressing? Hidden Valley Ranch!
15. Favorite pie? Lemon Mirangue, its a shame I still can't make it
16. Favorite number?What kinf of a question?
17. Favorite movie? hmmm...this one's a doozy. If I had to choose, I think I would say, "The Princess Bride"
18. Favorite holiday? Summer Vacation
19. Favorite dessert? Turtle Cheesecake from Sam's


3 comments:

Beluga said...

Go Skinny Dipping Already!

Beluga said...

pS I had such a dumb moment. I was reading yours thinking I was still on Jill's page and then go to the vacation part. And I was all why does Jill want to go anywhere with Daniel?
Then I was like - oh yeah- this is Jessica's page. Dirsh
I commented back on the skinny dipping on my page. DO IT.

MsMagnolia said...

I am a good driver! You just happened to be in the car with me each and every time I wasn't..lol
And you have done your share of damage to some cars too..hehehe