Monday, April 14, 2008

ALABAMA ROCKS!!

Daniel and I have returned from AL. And our trip there of course was amazing!!! I can't wait until we go there again! It will be a total blast! Especially since we will have a baby Whitlock there! Ha! Kelly and I were contemplating ways of stealing little Luke, but in the end decided it would be best for all parties just to let Crystal keep him. (Bummer, I know) We thought because she did all the work and is his only source of food she deserved him more than we did. Oh well...

So anyway, our time in AL was spent seeing the sites, looking at cute houses and eating at wonderful restaurants! We went to this really cool place with a long dock thing that we walked out on and got to see people fishing. No one was really catching anything great, but Raul really wanted to go fishing after that. So, then we went to eat at this seafood place. All of our dishes were GREAT! And I tried a raw oyster for the first time in my life...it really didn't have a flavor to me, just the texture of chewy snot! It was a very interesting experience, I may never eat a raw oyster again, but I'm glad I tried it.

We also went to this flea market that, to me, was HUMONGOUS! But Kelly said it pales in comparison to the ones in AZ. So, the next tome we are there, I will need to check out a flea market. (I wonder why they call it that anyway). But that was fun. We got to look at puppies. Some of which were SOOO sick and skinny it made me want to hurt some folks. Its okay though. They will get theirs when they are standing before the judgment bar of God! And we almost got some free puppies, but by the time we got to the place where they were being given away, they were all gone. It was fun, although most of the people there were really dirty.

We watched this really funny comedian guy. I can't remember his name, but it was so funny I almost couldn't breathe at some points. Tu Era Nina Is SOOO fat she is about to pop! We thought she might have been going into labor while we were there, which would have been SO cool. But she did not. We will just have to wait to see her puppies until we go down there in May.
Umm, lots of other stuff happened, but this post is getting kinda long so I am gonna cut it short. I hope everything is going well in y'all's lives! (I know GREAT grammar!) I will post pics later. So long for now;>

1 comment:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

It sounds like we might have to get a baby low jack before we come visit... just in case.