Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Music

I don't know if you guys ever listen to my playlist, but in case you do, I just wanted to let you know I am very excited. I have added a few new songs down at the bottom of it. There are all very good. I know you will get a kick out of them. Especially the Gummi Bears theme song!!! Gummi Bears was my FAVORITE show growing up...well that and Smurfs. I can't believe they had this song on there! Daniel will probably make me take it off after he hears it a couple of times and gets sick of it :D hehe..oh well I will have it for a little while.

In other news, Raul and Kelly were house hunting while we were in Alabama and that has lit the house hunting/buying fever in Daniel. He has been researching all these houses that he is interested in. So yesterday we put all the addresses he had found in our GPS and went driving. And I have to say most of them were pretty nice. We picked out three favorites. And he got me all excited about it, although I am VERY nervous about leaving the security blanket of renting. (I might be crazy, so what) So now I have to find an honest reliable realtor and get pre-approved for a loan BLUH! I guess this is all part of growing up. Bluh some more... It is a buyer's market now so we are very blessed in that regard. And if this is Heavenly Father's will I know everything will work out.

My oldest sister, Dawn started her own blog! That's good news. She is a pretty interesting character (If you know what I mean. tee hee) So if you want to check it out, her link is on the left side over there.

No comments: