Thursday, April 3, 2008

Can't think of a title...


Its amazing how you can love someone so much without even meeting! I just love precious little Luke! I go to Kevin and Crystal's blog EVERYDAY just to look at his beautiful little face! This is my FAVORITE picture on there. Look at that sweet little baby and his chubby cheeks with his beautiful mommy! I just love it!



My second favorite picture is the one of him and his daddy, with Kevin smiling. I can just picture the day little Luke will be blessed and Kevin will be holding him and smiling, just like this picture!

By the way, when will he be blessed? Do you have to wait for him to be older, or paperwork or something? I don't know how any of that works.









Things are also going well on the weight-loss front. It has been one week today since I went to the baby doctor and I have officially lost six pounds! Although they say the first 10 pounds are water-weight, I am still very happy. The doctor wanted me to lose 25 pounds in 3 months, so that means 8 1/3 pounds per month. But my goal is 30 just to make it an even 10 pounds per month and I am more than half-way there for this month! I am thinking about posting pictures of myself during this process, so everyone can join in with my progress, but I just hate taking pictures of anything below the face. What do y'all think?

2 comments:

Beluga said...

pics are a great way to keep track - since you see yourself everyday it can be hard to notice.

But, yes I agree, very hard to take pics below the face ;0

Sheena said...

I want to be surprised, but whatever helps you...way to go on the weight loss!!!!!