Monday, May 5, 2008

My kitties

Okay this is the last one I promise!

Everyone is posting pics of their kids...so I am going to post some of my "kids" which hopefully we will someday have some human ones, but until then, these are my babies! They are cute and easy maintenance! These are not very good pics of them. I have way cuter ones on the computer we will be giving to Jonathan, but its packed up so these will have to do for now.

This is Sadie! She will be 5 years old this summer! Although she looks like a punk in this picture, she is the sweetest thing on the planet. She never does anything bad, and she trained the other two to become the ninja kitties they are today. In this picture, she is also a little overweight, but we fixed that up right quick, she is now super healthy again!



This is Oscar AKA "The Fat Cat" He's not so fat anymore, just big, but he used to have a HUGE belly...so cute! Oscar is 3 and a half and very shy, but if he loves you, he will clobber you so you will give him love! Oscar is Daniel's favorite, but most of the time, Oscar doesn't give Daniel the time of day! Hahaha I think its funny. I am definitely Oscar's favorite person, and Daniel is jealous. Last, but not least...we have Princess!
He also goes by the name Chachota. (Daniel's creation) because we had to figure out something to call him after we found out he was a boy. Like I said this is not a really good pic. He is REALLY gorgeous, but the face fits. He is our little punk kitty! He is ALWAYS getting into trouble and finding things to do wrong! Daniel is his favorite person, but Daniel gets really mad at him sometimes. But even though he is bad, you can't help but love him because he is just so DANG cute! He is two years old this month!
Those are my kit-cats! Three is too many, but we love them anyway!

1 comment:

Beluga said...

Awww - the hair balls!