Thursday, June 19, 2008

All moved

Wow it seems like it has been forever since I have logged on to blog. Lots has happened. We FINALLY closed on our house on June 16th! It was cause for great excitement. And we are totally moved in now thanks to my wonderful mom and sister and a couple of INCREDIBLE neighbors. We love them! Now I have the fun job of unpacking...Okay actually its not that fun (especially when you have to wait to do most of it because you are replacing the walls in your whole house) But when you really need things (such as a washer and dryer because you have no clean clothes) It really gets you working hard. Daniel has begun demo of the walls and ceiling already and we will begin buying drywall as soon as my brother-in-law comes over to help us get a 10% discount! (He works at Lowe's)

We have also moved all of our animals in and they are loving it! The kitty cats are enjoying lounging around all day and Trogdor gets a lot of playtime outside (In fact at one point he got a little too much, but that's a long story.) And pretty much all Vierra does is sleep and shed, but as long as she's happy, I'm happy. Anyway we are all doing well. Daniel is actually having success in Calculus II. He took a test yesterday and did not feel like a failure when he was done! That is HUGE!! Prayers are working! Keep it up!

Daniel ordered me another camera the other day, so as soon as we get it in, I will begin taking pictures of everything...the house, the animals, my hair, Daniel the cutie, everything! Hopefully it gets here before my brother gets home ONE WEEK from today! I really want pictures of his return and everything! We will see.

1 comment:

Beluga said...

Can't wait to visit 4 real! We have yet to take a vacay together, Ruls and I. We have always been the hosts (which I love too)