Monday, June 30, 2008

I love my fam!

Trogdor made it through the surgery just fine and was up and running around that night! He never showed any sign of pain or anything, but he does have a pretty high tolerance. He can take a beating from our cats and then run after them to "play" some more. So cute.
And my brother made it home safe and sound and taller and skinnier! I mean who goes to Utah on a mission and comes back skinnier? Well it wasn't because he wasn't being fed, but he has actually worked really hard to get into better shape. Kudos to him. But he has grown up a lot on his mission. Its fun to see how different he is, but still see the little brother he used to be. Hopefully he will keep his good habits he developed on his mission, like waking up early and cleaning... We went to my parents house this weekend and it was a blast. Daniel and Jonathan played Wii til all hours of the night. We cleaned up my mom's house, and had Jonathan's open house. That was pretty awesome. We had a lot of people show up and lots of food and friends. Good times.

On the weight loss front, I am now about 5 pounds away from what I was when Daniel met me! :) That's still WAAAAy to big, but atleast now I feel like I am on my way! Woo Hoo!

Now I can't wait until my family comes to visit me this weekend. We will go buy drywall and stuff so we can really begin making over at least our living room and we will go do lots of stuff in Lafayette! And I also can't wait until Raul and Kelly come visit us! Kuz we love them so much! and I really like their taste so I hope they will help us pick out colors and stuff. Plus Kelly always finds great deals! So that will be good too! And now Sandy (my best friend) and Jake (her husband) are coming to visit us too! This is GREAT! And both have them have actually hung drywall before!!! EVEN BETTER! We haven't had this many visitors in our house since we've been married! Its WONDERFUL! So I can't wait until you all come and spend time with your favorite people! LOL J/K!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

WOW CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS, That's WONDERFUL!!!! I wish I could say I have given up soda and candy and fast food, but I just had a soda and candy bar last night...WHEN WILL THE MADDNESS STOP?! Well good job keep up the good work! Miss ya guys and love ya!!