Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today's the day!

Trogdor left this morning for surgery. I hope everything goes well. I'm sure it will. I won't get to see him until Daniel gets home from work, and then we are leaving to go pick my brother up at the airport! I can't believe my little brother is a returned missionary! These are times we used to talk about when we were kids, but it seemed like it was so far away it would never happen. Now it has...its just wierd. Of course when we were kids I would always say I was going on a mission too. Turns out Heavenly Father had another mission for me. (Keep Daniel Curiel out of trouble :) )

Now I know what the Curiel boys are talking about when they say, "Crystal is a kid!? How can she have a baby!?" I know Daniel says stuff like that quite often, and I always tell him, she's not a kid. She's a married woman! But now I know its kind of awkward having a younger sibling actually growing up. I will probably always see Jonathan as that cute little boy with a mushroom haircut doing his rabbit impersonation when he was sad! Awwww! I miss that! LOL.

But life does go on, and now we have to work on finding a young woman who is good enough to be his eternal companion...hmmmm. I don't know if that will ever happen. (I'm NOT over protective! Just honest.)

4 comments:

Beluga said...

awww- you sound like a good big sister!

Beluga said...

Hows the Trog doing??????????

Beluga said...

CALL ME!

Sheena said...

Yeah I am SUPER protective, and I will openly admit it. No one is good enough for any of my siblings. It was really really hard on my when my oldest brother got married...I think I cried and I will definitely cry harder when my brother who got back from his mission in Feb gets married, that will be a sad day for me because he is one of my best friends and I will feel like I am loosing him. ANYWHO!!! Enough whining, hey atleast I have him right now!!!!