Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Driving in the not so fast lane

Everything feels like its on hold right now. I don't have work (which is awesome). And the mortgage people are waiting for the underwriters to call back so we can close. So right now we are just kind of coasting which is a nice change of pace (but I really want to be in my house so I can be finished with everything by the time school starts.) Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

With all this extra time on my hands I finally got my hair cut. The lady at the salon was very nice and I got a head massage and everything. She also did a really good job with my hair. She said she only needed to cut about two and a half inches off the bottom and I was fine with that, and then she gave me some nice layers in the front (which never are perfect, but they are cute) and some sideswept bangs. I LOVE THEM! My forehead now looks normal instead of alien! And they give my hair much more body and life (even though hair is actually dead) So anyway, I like it and eventually, I might take a picture of it.

And I have more time to cook and give my husband attention! Its GREAT! We have learned some new card games that we like to play and we have had some decent meals! Mmm Mmm Good. Well I should go pack a few boxes. We are making another trip to the house today.

1 comment:

Beluga said...

want pics NOW!! NOW!!