Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Wow I can't believe it has been four years already. In a way it feels like it has flown by, but it also feels like I have known Daniel forever, like he has always been a part of my life. I just love him so much. Heavenly Father has blessed my life with the most wonderful man in the world, and He has also blessed me with a temple marriage so I can be with that man eternally! Wow! Isn't it amazing to think how much our Father in Heaven loves us, that he would bless us so richly. It is staggering to think about, and I am grateful for it. It is hard to express just how much I love Daniel and how happy he makes me feel, kinda like describing the Holy Ghost, nothing is adequate. But I'm sure y'all understand.

So, for our anniversary Daniel got me a camera. Its beautiful. And it has lots of neato stuff on it. It even has a special setting to take pics if pets! (Those people know how to sell) And so I was able to take pics of our special day. Look at my ciutie patootie! I just love him SO So SO much!Whoa! Who's that hot chick?!I made a cake and my childhood best friend sent me a card. AWWW! We love it!Daniel enjoying his pieceWe are going to paint the walls anyway, so I thought I'd give Daniel a little surprise. I tagged th wall! It was fun and free.

4 comments:

Beluga said...

hot babe with the long dark hair and sexy dress!
Love the wall writing - very unique!

Happy 4th - see you at the 40th line!

Jake and Sandy said...

OH YOU GUYS!!! I love all of ya'lls new picures, and the wall art is very unique (awesome). Happy Anniversary!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 4 years is the best! I can't wait for you guys to come to AZ. We miss you so so so much.

Sheena said...

Too cute!! Sorry I missed it I have been out of the loop but Happy Happy Anniversary!! You look SO HOTT!!! I LOVE the dark hair, it looks exotic! Love ya, see you guys soon!!! So do we know when we are hanging out or any details so I can plan accordingly :) Thx