Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Camera :)

I just got my new camera! Its so pretty. I love it! (Its supposed to be my anniversary present, but I opened it a little early! So I went picture crazy last night! It was fun. Here are a few pics of our house AKA The disaster area...

This is the living room ceiling. Not much fun to live with.












This is the place where we live (normally a mother-in-law suite). One room full of pretty much everything. Its kinda frustrating, but it will all be over soon and then we will have a lovely habitation.














Our patio is full of wood with nails sticking out among other things. I have taken more pics, but will post them later with some after pictures.

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Yeah a new camera! what happened to your other one... somthing about a fishing boat and the ocean... Just Kidding. Good Luck with the renovations! I cant wait for you guys to come to super hot AZ!

Beluga said...

See now you have an even better camera!
Nice lurking cat in the picture! It will all come together soon and you put your feet up, exhale and then begin the next project...