Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Home Improvement

Well this weekend started out way GREAT! Kelly and Raul came to visit and we just relaxed and enjoyed spending time together, and then my family came and we prepared a gripload of food! Poor Raul was grilling in the superheat. But the food was wonderful :) And then my bro-in-law Rick went with Daniel to buy the supplies to get started on our house renovations. And since then it has been crazy. Our floor is NEVER clean because as soon as I pick up all the trash that's coming off the ceiling, there is more coming down. Poor Trogdor has to stay in a crate pretty much ALL day because he would eat all the stuff that's on the ground and we have discovered that its not as easy to put up drywall as we thought. There is always something that slows the process down. But we are super grateful for Raul and Kelly's help! They are the greatest! And my brother also came over to help us for a day. So that was awesome. I wish we could have gotten more done but I am glad we finished the stuff that's there. We have decided it would be easier if we moved all the furniture out of the room. So my job today is to move everything into a different room. FUN.

1 comment:

Beluga said...

Did you get my msg about the camera charger :)
When are you coming to visit - you deserve a weekend off! Come to the beach with us!!

WOW- I cant believe you finished Arrested Development. Well I guess it is summer break so its easier. ITS SO GOOD! Raul hasn't seen the end so don't tell.