Thursday, July 31, 2008

Haircut Day

Daniel has been having me cut his hair since we got married. I have never learned how to cut hair and so it has always been a trial by error thing. And it is NEVER fun. Usually because I mess up a hundred times before I get it right so what normally takes 20 minutes at the barber shop takes me three hours and then talk about the clean-up. I don't even want to go there. So ta dah! Here is the masterpiece this time. (Its always different)
Before
After

That's my cutie!

7 comments:

Beluga said...

OH MY GOODNESS- that second pictures is hilarious! I have to make that my desktop background when I get home - just to surprise Raul.

Great job btw!

aprilDAWN said...

hahahaaha CUTE!

Jake and Sandy said...

If Jake let me cut his hair it wouldn't be that difficult or time consuming...buzz, buzz, buzz- he's "thinning" anyway.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I would never cut Kevin's hair! He would like me to but I just cant bring myself to do it! I could only imagin the horror. Daniel is a stud

Sheena said...

LOL the second pictures is SUPER FUNNY!!! Apparently he likes the hair cut too! I also love the first one he is like whatz up baby (to you of course!) to fun. I used to cut Adam and Logan's hair but I didn't like to either even though it turned out good so now Adam does it and says to everyone yeah it's because Sheena sucked at it. It's more like I didn't like cleaning up the mess and being covered in black hair!

Beluga said...

Ok- Oct 3-5 is Bayfest with lots of good rock bands. You guys have to come. Its a $35 weekend pass. I am going to try to get my sister to come out at that time too.

SO lets rock out! I promise Raul and I will behave :) (or I will but whatever hehe)

Beluga said...

Cant wait to come out! Believe it or not I really like to help with the house stuff so dont feel bad at all! :)