Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The cutest man ALIVE!




I have finally finished compiling my list of Daniel's traits. Let me tell you, this guy's kinda complicated, so it was hard just picking a few things about him...but here goes.
- Daniel has a great capacity to love unconditionally. Once he loves you, that's it - no matter what you do - he will ALWAYS love you.
- Daniel can make his eyebrows wiggle like hairy caterpillars. (It grossed me out the first time I saw him do it, but now I think its adorable.)
- Daniel can do spot on impressions! But only once. After that, he forgets how he did them.

- Daniel LOVES cats! Of our three (Sadie, Oscar, and Princess) Oscar is his favorite. But Oscar doesn't like him very much so Princess gets most of his love. I will tell you more about them later :)
- Daniel is hyperlogical. Which is why he's so good at math.
- Daniel feels like his mission for the day is not fulfilled until he makes me laugh.
- Daniel is REALLY good with money. He can save when there is NOTHING to save.

- Daniel has a powerful te
stimony of the Savior. (He helps strengthen mine all the time.)
- If Daniel doesn't know how to do something, he will look it up and work at it until he figures it out.

- Daniel dislikes being called "Danny" unless it is by his family

- Daniel is the cutest man on the planet.

- Daniel does not like ANYTHING that may draw attention to him.

- Daniel has the most incredible smile! It changes the shape of his entire face. When he smiles, everyone around him will smile...its contagious.

- Daniel is a fabulous uncle (you know, the crazy one that runs around getting the kids all hyped up) and I know he will be an excellent father.

- Daniel is very honest. Sometimes brutally. So you have to be careful what questions you ask. Y
ou will get an honest answer.
- Daniel makes up nicknames for pretty much everything living with us, around us, and with family. And those nicknames can change quite often.

- Daniel likes herbal tea, but only if its hot! If its cold he will not touch it. Regardless of what the temperature outside is (we southerners like tea with ice)
- Daniel will create or adopt a saying and that will be the main thing that comes out of his mouth for months. until he finds something new. (examples: grundle, I like gravy, I'm over it, "Your mom" stuff)

- Daniel is going to school to be a computer scientist so he can make video games.(His favorite pastime) He will be done in two years? Maybe?...we hope

- The last thing my Daniel said to my father before he died was, "I'll take care of your Jessica for you."

- And finally, one of my most favorite things about Daniel (physically) is his eyes. He has the most luxurious eyelashes I have ever seen. And his eyes tell you what he is thinking, what he is feeling, what kind of man he is. Honest, loving, passionate, fun-loving, penetrating eyes.

3 comments:

Beluga said...

Okay I laughed and I cried!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Ok I love my brothers so much! Its kinda funny reading all your guys blogs on them because I know them so well I know exaclty what your talking about. And some stuff is new to me which is fun.

Cartoon Tesams said...

You should title this, "An Open Letter of LOVE To My Husband... I WUV You and Want Everyone To Know!!!"