Saturday, March 22, 2008

My first surgery!

I am happy to announce that my very first surgery went very well. I had three impacted wisdom teeth removed and I don't remember a single thing (thanks to the Valium) And the pain is not very bad. (thanks to the Vicadin - I think that's how you spell it.) In fact I feel quite good. If you know what I mean... My mom has come to take extra special care of me and she is doing my dishes and laundry and fixing me all kinds of wonderful soft food. Plus I have an incredible honey bunny who is also making sure I am completely comfortable. I felt so good today, I decided I was going to my family reunion in Texas! It was great fun! We hung out, ate GREAT food (although all I could eat was smushed up potato salad, lemon mirangue pie, and really soft turkey dressing.) rode horses and took a ride in an air boat which is one of those hover craft thingys. That was really fun! Now I am TOTALLY pooped and my jaw is ultra soar and swollen with slight bruising, I also have a slight sunburn which I can't feel (also thanks to the Vicadin) And Daniel is chillin out playing his guitar. So far so good. I can't wait for the Easter bunny to come! Happy Easter! I love my family! P.S. Super Congratulations to Raul and Kelly ! He's in ORTHO! I know they wanted to go back to AZ, but we are really excited they get to stay here close to us! We love those guys!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Isn't pain medicine wonderful (only when you really need it!)

Daniel LOVING the facial hair!!!

Beluga said...

oooo Vicadin...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Anywho! Can't wait to see you. WE are officially house searching so after this summer we will have a nice place for visitors and I can decorate a NURSERY! woohoo (thinking way ahead of myself)

Wisdom teach removal sux, I looked like a chipmunk for 2 weeks TWO WEEKS!!!