Thursday, March 27, 2008

No more drugs for me!















Well... there has been drama in this Curiel household... but everything has been taken care of. Except this pain is like CRAZY! We discovered I have dry socket and I can still barely open my mouth and my jaw is always sore. But I refuse to take any more pain medicine. That stuff is BAAaaaaaaaad... So, I will juat deal with it. In the mean time, Daniel has been working on his homework all week and going to work which has been no fun for me. And my mom has been taking wonderful care of me and my house!
We have planted a beautiful rose and a tomato outside and we went to the baby doctor today. Well, we have a plan. He gave me lots of medicine and a goal. I have three months to lose 25 pounds, and he told me how to do that... and then we should either be ovulating by ourselves, or he will jumpstart our ovulation. So we will see. Here are pretty pics of my pretty pot garden outside...


It was my Mom's wonderful idea to put smaller pretty flowers in the bottom of the rose container

And the tomato already has THREE tomatoes on it!

3 comments:

Beluga said...

Yea! I am super excited- call me and tell me about the drugs your endo is prescribing ~ we want to be fully informed.
That is really exciting news- I told Danny yesterday I am sure you will have kids before us. Once y'all are pregnant then it will be our turn and all of the Curiels will have an offspring.

Pain killers are the da bomb btw (hehe)

Beluga said...

ps
You're taking pain killers AND you have a "pot" garden!

Sheena said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait for everyone to start having them so Logan and Janae will have lots of cousins!